Help

Help!


I gasped for air as I arose into reality hearing the screaming and cries down stairs. My hands
trembled and shook. Am I still in the dream running through my mind? Clenching the wall tiptoeing
down the stairs, my heart pounding in my chest. I finally reached the bottom. It took seconds but
felt like years. Suddenly I froze with nothing to say except HELP. Lying there on the ground was
my dad with a gunshot destroying the side of his head. It was 1943, the World was at War. My dad
was dead and it was their fault.

Leah

Comments

  1. Wow Leah, your 100WC is fast paced and full of suspense. You have used loads of interesting words which add drama to your writing. Great work!
    Mrs P (Team 100WC)
    Wellington, New Zealand

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Anime Soldiers

The crash

Mess We Made